Valldaura Labs develops projects internally and in collaboration with other IAAC departments, as well as with diverse regional, national and international partners, based on the understanding that environments are, by definition, holistic and therefore must be investigated using an interdisciplinary approach. We act locally while thinking globally, engaging a worldwide community of citizens, stakeholders, and leading experts on topics ranging from forestry to robotics and beyond, to realize multiscalar initiatives with results far greater than the sum of their parts.
- Circular Bioeconomy & Natural Materials Innovation
- Decentralized Energy Systems & Circular Water Systems
- Ecological Technology & Carbon Sequestration
- Publications & Exhibitions
- Regenerative Forestry & Sustainable Food Production
- Self-Sufficient Buildings
- Urban Ecology, Green Governance & Citizen Engagement